Coolshop- complaints

Options
2»

Comments

• Chrysalis
    Chrysalis Posts: 4,154 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    They followed up within minutes to my follow up query. So I believe them for their reasoning for their original delay.
  • delboy007
    Options
    You might be better off not contacting them anyway and saving yourself a lot of time. I had no trouble getting a reply but had to deal with mind boggling incompetence and dishonesty. First they agree unequivocally to refund my money, then after 6 weeks of messing me around they said they never received the return. When I sent them proof of posting they admitted they received it and would send the refund but then three weeks later they said they changed my mind with the bizarre statement that "it is against EU law to give refunds for software/hardware if they have been used" How the hell do you find out if something works without using it ?

Save yourself a lot of time and just apply for a chargeback which is what I should have done in the first place. Just ask yourself why no separate email address for complaints or disputes ? Because they are not interested in them.
  • stragglebod
    stragglebod Posts: 1,324 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Presumably Sue sorted out the issue months ago.
  • Chrysalis
    Chrysalis Posts: 4,154 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I ended up not returning due to been too busy, given delboy's response it seems i dodged a bullet and when I get round to it will just sell stuff on ebay.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure