The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Bulb Energy

Good Evening

On the most recent email, it states

"New. Cheap energy & 'great' service from Bulb - save £250/yr. Our Bulb Vari-Fair deal costs an avg £970/yr on typical use - after the usual £25 Cheap Energy Club dual-fuel cashback and an extra £25 dual-fuel bill credit we've specially arranged."

How can you sign up to this and use a referral code?

If I sign up via the site I cant use the referral; as I need to click the link on the referral email!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    misfire22 wrote: »
    Good Evening

On the most recent email, it states

"New. Cheap energy & 'great' service from Bulb - save £250/yr. Our Bulb Vari-Fair deal costs an avg £970/yr on typical use - after the usual £25 Cheap Energy Club dual-fuel cashback and an extra £25 dual-fuel bill credit we've specially arranged."

How can you sign up to this and use a referral code?

If I sign up via the site I cant use the referral; as I need to click the link on the referral email!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Referral codes are only valid if consumers sign up via the supplier’s own website. Trying to sign up via a PCW which is sharing its referral fee, and then expecting to be able to get another £50 off by using a referral code is unlikely to work.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure