Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Comments

• purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,298
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    I was also on the winning team (first time for a while) and the swagup is there but no previous ones are showing.

Just looked a bit closer and where the headings are this
    Swag Up: Expiration Date: Status: Amount

both "Status" and "Amount" are sort options, it appears "status" defaults to "available" the other options are "applied" and "expired" so changing to "applied" should bring up your old ones (not the missing available one) - "Amount" is just a "high" or "low" sort.

I don't even get the headings anymore just the sentence No Swag Ups currently in your account.

I've tried other browsers but with no luck. I've logged in and out too. If I refresh the page the headings are there for a split second but not long enough for me to click on them. I'm hoping it's a glitch and it will sort itself out soon. :(
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £65.52 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • squiggles
    squiggles Posts: 1,635
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    purplevamp wrote: »
    I don't even get the headings anymore just the sentence No Swag Ups currently in your account.

I've tried other browsers but with no luck. I've logged in and out too. If I refresh the page the headings are there for a split second but not long enough for me to click on them. I'm hoping it's a glitch and it will sort itself out soon. :(

I get the no swag ups currently in your account but it was there yesterday, only 10sb for my team.

Yesterday I had the 10sb swag up but it was the only thing listed, I didn’t have a page full of used/expired offers like usual.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Today's (Sunday's) bonuses: 7sb an 4sb
    Flight Haggle flight search credited for the discover
  • alih71
    alih71 Posts: 133
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I can't get the flight searches to credit since the day they disappeared for most of the day. I can only find a max of 2 offers a day and it either shows I have completed the offer or doesn't credit :(
  • jools1985
    jools1985 Posts: 323
    Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud! First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    alih71 wrote: »
    I can't get the flight searches to credit since the day they disappeared for most of the day. I can only find a max of 2 offers a day and it either shows I have completed the offer or doesn't credit :(

Same for me. The games are not working either.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,881
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 16 June 2019 at 9:13PM
    alih71 wrote: »

When they are there they seem to run one completion per 24 hours rather than a simple once per day so if you complete one at 15:00 one day you cannot complete it again before 15:00 the next day.
  • John1963
    John1963 Posts: 455
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Step 1 - 2 SB

Step 2 - 6 SB

Notes: (Surveys are really sparse for me again (2) Swago has started, question below!
  • John1963
    John1963 Posts: 455
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 17 June 2019 at 7:34AM
    I was going to say that I am struggling to order and cancel a gift card to complete the Swago square but worked it out, as a reminder steps are;

Order GiftCard

Confirm Address

Don't Verify

Go to "Order Status"

Cancel Order

The Swago square is filled and the Swagup is applied!
  • squiggles wrote: »
    I get the no swag ups currently in your account but it was there yesterday, only 10sb for my team.

Yesterday I had the 10sb swag up but it was the only thing listed, I didn’t have a page full of used/expired offers like usual.

Joining in on the swag ups problems is this, I just redeemed a voucher and got this in my activity.

Other: June Team Challenge 10 SB Rebate +1 SB

So 9SBs have misteriously disappeared! Anyone actually got the full swag up rebate?
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have the correct 25SB Swagup Rebate showing on My Activity after I redeemed my Mastercard this morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure