• Lost2Lost2 Forumite
    15.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My watch hasn't worked at all for a few days, I get the oops message

it could be flash player I get that message sometimes on my iPad
    Sealed Pot Number 26
    2009..£950.50 2010..£256 2011..£526 2012..£548.80 2013...£758.88
    2014...£510 2015...£604.78 2016...£704.50 2017...£475 2018...£1979.12 2019...£408.88
    2020...£

• To Do List Bonuses Sunday 21st April (at least they are working today):

Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus: +3

Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus: +7

Shame they could not have been more generous after yesterdays mess
  • minimadtrixminimadtrix Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    From the Facebook page:-

Happy Easter Sunday, Swaggernauts!

In honor of today, we have an exclusive Collector's Bill worth 21 SB! Click the link below for your chance to win. If you celebrate today, we hope you have a great time with your family or friends!

https://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/19gzex
  • anamakanamak Forumite
    112 posts
    Hello :beer:

1. Have y'all eventually received To Do List Bonuses yesterday (just curious, was offline myself)?

2. I'm pretty new to Swagbucks and enjoying it a lot!

However, after wonderful two months (ca. 400 points/day on average with no sign-ups, no offers, just daily routine and surveys), those last few days have been terrible and annoying. Since Friday I can't get over 40 points/day let alone achieve first daily goal.

So my question is: is it just some kind of "Easter thing" (slow period?) or the honeymoon with Swagbucks is over for me? :eek:

Cheers
  • minimadtrixminimadtrix Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    anamak wrote: »
    Hello :beer:

1. Have y'all eventually received To Do List Bonuses yesterday (just curious, was offline myself)?

2. I'm pretty new to Swagbucks and enjoying it a lot!

However, after wonderful two months (ca. 400 points/day on average with no sign-ups, no offers, just daily routine and surveys), those last few days have been terrible and annoying. Since Friday I can't get over 40 points/day let alone achieve first daily goal.

So my question is: is it just some kind of "Easter thing" (slow period?) or the honeymoon with Swagbucks is over for me? :eek:

Cheers

Swagbucks help very kindly gifted my 1SB daily poll after I put a ticket in - they even added it to my daily goal! However, I've replied to them again to tell them that I didn't get my To Do List bonuses and asked what was happening with those - no reply yet.

Easter Sunday used to always be a low target of around 30SB, as did Christmas Day, but recently, Swagbucks have forgotten that nobody works on those days and has been increasing the daily goals over the years. I did manage to meet my 100SB target yesterday, but it was a major struggle.

Also, I seem to remember when I first started, the daily targets were quite low, but as you get more and more points, they up it ..... it's the same as if you have a month off, if you're not generating any work for them, they drop your daily target to lure you back in

Today's target is over 100 again today with no surveys available :mad:
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "shop" swago is open and as usual now includes includes a swag code square and a redeem a gift card one (as the swagups from the team challenge are due shortly if you wait for that you claim and complete the square at the same time)

https://www.swagbucks.com/swago

• mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had problems with "activate the swagbutton banner" on Loco2 as it showed as already active - when on the Loco2 page clicking on the banner within the swagbutton that showed it as activated didn't change the status but did mark off the square.

• thisonethisone Forumite
    2.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tuesday's To Do List bonuses 3sb and 6sb
  • kierrasofiakierrasofia Forumite
    17 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    Team Challenge swag ups are in
    Debt Free: 26th November 2019 :smile:

• Tolteca87Tolteca87 Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    The swag up needs activating.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support