Shopmium/green jinn/ checkout smart

Options
124»

Comments

• rich_shot2003
    Options
    Has anyone Claimed a payment from Checkout smart last week?

I am asking as got the email from them last Thursday saying payment will be in bank within 3 working days but still not got it.

Payments from them always go into bank on a Monday so not sure what has happened.
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    Has anyone asked for a Bacs payment from COS last week and got the email they sent out on a Thursday saying its been paid?

i am asking as i asked for payment last week and got email last Thursday saying its been paid and i expected it to go into bank on Monday as always happens but now its Wednesday i am still waiting for the payment.

Have to say never had this issue before with them so not sure whats gone wrong.
  • parmavioletuk
    parmavioletuk Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 19 January 2022 at 6:38PM
    Options
    Has anyone asked for a Bacs payment from COS last week and got the email they sent out on a Thursday saying its been paid?

i am asking as i asked for payment last week and got email last Thursday saying its been paid and i expected it to go into bank on Monday as always happens but now its Wednesday i am still waiting for the payment.

Have to say never had this issue before with them so not sure whats gone wrong.
    I got an email today saying there was a admin error that had affected payments and made them late. Give it a couple more days and you should get your payment.
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Avoid GREENJINN at all costs!!!

Absolute bunch of cowboys. They reject receipts repeatedly. I'm not sure what they expect. I've got the fanciest Samsung phone and apparently my photos are not clear enough.  What a load of tripe.

I've never ever had issues with Shopmium or CheckOutSmart, it's just GreenJinn repeatedly.  Once they give me the money they owe me, I am deleting it for good!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback