Shopmium/green jinn/ checkout smart

Options

Comments

• K9sandFelines
    Options
    @bhaisab How have you managed to get it at Asda and Sainsburys? Mine is only saying Tesco. 
    Mighty Pea M'ilk is 'free' on Greenjinn at Sainsburys but for today only. Is for three different varieties. I think it was added yesterday afternoon. Some of the Greenjinn offers change every few days.
    Thank you. Managed to get some at Tesco now, as the offer got renewed. 
    GC £150 a month for food, toiletries and cleaning Jan £134.58 Feb £137.18 Mar £118.89 April £
    Forever learning the art of frugality
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    ''Free'' Yeo Valley Organic Kefir 4X100g - Strawberry, Raspberry, Passion Fruit & Mango 

£1 at Tesco with clubcard & £1 cashback on Quidco & Checkoutsmart - up to 5 claims for each variety. Tastes similar to a thin yoghurt.

Checkoutsmart/Quidco expires 29.10.21 but often dates are extended. Need separate receipts if claiming from both Quidco and Checkoutsmart
  • Jazz92
    Jazz92 Posts: 33 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I love shopimum - Is GreenJinn the same? What app is better?
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    Jazz92 said:
    I love shopimum - Is GreenJinn the same? What app is better?
    They are slightly different. Greenjinn is better in some ways. Their offers change each Monday and also change during the week. Receipts need to be sent in before the offer expires. They are helpful but slow to respond. Some of their offers are vegan or organic but not all.
  • Iamsolucky
    Iamsolucky Posts: 1,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Does anybody know how to claim on Shopimum now?  has it changed? I don't know how to make a claim any more,  please help I have brought 2 items from Waitrose.  Thank you
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    The claim has to be made using the app on a smart phone. It can't be claimed on line. They are usually quite helpful if you email them with questions
  • Iamsolucky
    Iamsolucky Posts: 1,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The claim has to be made using the app on a smart phone. It can't be claimed on line. They are usually quite helpful if you email them with questions
    Thanks I will email them and I do have the App
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    Could not find a thread about Shoppix the app where you upload receipts for points so hope someone can help.

Are they still going as i got enough points for a itunes voucher well over a week ago and still not got it by email and as ive never had any issues with them i am a little worried that they are still going.

i have emailed them with no luck so has anyone heard anything about them?
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Could not find a thread about Shoppix the app where you upload receipts for points so hope someone can help.

Are they still going as i got enough points for a itunes voucher well over a week ago and still not got it by email and as ive never had any issues with them i am a little worried that they are still going.

i have emailed them with no luck so has anyone heard anything about them?
    Yes they are still operating.

ally.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    https://offers.shopmium.com/uk/n/carr-s-crackers 

Offer terms and conditions

* : Offer ‘Try for FREE’: 100% cashback on 1 product’s purchase price. Valid for the purchase of 1 product only.

Offer valid from 17/01/2022 at 7:00 to 21/01/2022 at 23:59, at Morrison's ONLY (including online) and subject to availability.

You have 3 days after this offer has closed to request your cashback if bought within the valid offer dates. For this offer you have until 24/01/2022 at 23:59.

Eligible product(s) and Recommended Retail Price (RRP) are as follows:
    - Carr's Flatbread Salt & Pepper 150g (£1.79)
    - Carr's Crispbread Mixed Seed 190g (£1.59)
    - Carr's Ciabatta Original 140g (£1.59)
    - Carr's Ciabatta Sundried Tomato flavour & Basil 140g (£1.59)
    - Carr's Crispbread Chives 190g (£1.79)
    - Carr's Crispbread Mixed Grain 190g (£1.79)

The RRP is for information only and the actual price is subject to variation across retailers. The maximum refund is calculated by the RRP plus 20% per product.

This offer cannot be used with any other promotional offer or coupon, and is subject to the Terms of Use.

1. Purchase your product

2. Take pictures of the receipt

(front and back when relevant)

3. Get cashback!

PayPal or bank transfer

ally.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts