Options

Comments

• omear786
    omear786 Posts: 47 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    artichoke wrote: »
    You buy them after you get the email from Butlins with the other charges
    Yeah but if i dont go ahead with it now. Would i be able to buy em on the day
  • bitm2007
    bitm2007 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone have the link for the pay no extra dates?

I don't think there is one for the Sun hols, they are just listed in the individual park listing which can be accessed by clicking Browse Parks on the club£9.50 websites home page.

https://club950.co.uk/parks/

However if you are interested in booking a UK holiday the Sun's Pay No Extra dates are the same as those in the local newspaper deal (see link below)

https://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/local/free-park-dates
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    Options
    so when is the next round of holiday bookings? Is it April they start again?
  • Marvel1
    Marvel1 Posts: 7,172 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 January 2019 at 3:15PM
    Options
    May have been different last night.

Just done a quick search to see what my number would one choice was like Kiln Park, Tenby (I booked with breakfreeholidays). All through September none left, the other 3 had 3 or 4 dates available.

At I know for next year I can get the other 3, just wanted that park first to go back not been since I was a child.
  • bitm2007
    Options
    so when is the next round of holiday bookings? Is it April they start again?

April is normally the next promotion with updated availability, but there may also be a promotion in February which is normally just for the hols that haven't sold in this deal.
  • bitm2007
    Options
    Marvel1 wrote: »
    May have been different last night.

Just done a quick search to see what my number would one choice was like Kiln Park, Tenby (I booked with breakfreeholidays). All through September none left, the other 3 had 3 or 4 dates available.

At I know for next year I can get the other 3, just wanted that park first to go back not been since I was a child.

All 4 of the hol's I booked with Breakfree's local holiday promotion were also available in the Sun deal last night. If i'd waited have saved £4.80, but i'm still glad I purchased when I did as there was no guarantee it was going to work out that way.

One of those hol's was actually booked yesterday afternoon after Breakfree updated their availability, resulting in a Easter hol date I needed dropped in price by £96. I paid £18.50 pp for comfort accommodation, previously only premier plus was available for £42.50 pp.
  • nickfezz
    nickfezz Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, thanks for this post. A great help.

A quick question. I want to book a ferry to France but do not know the registration number of the vehicle I’m taking (new car in March). Can I book on my old registration and then amend later?
  • aklmatthews
    Options
    Thank You whoever went and got the paper booked mine before going to bed and i got my first choice of parks and dates on my 2 holidays one very happy granddaughter as it's always her first choice of park.
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    nickfezz wrote: »
    Hi all, thanks for this post. A great help.

A quick question. I want to book a ferry to France but do not know the registration number of the vehicle I’m taking (new car in March). Can I book on my old registration and then amend later?

Yes.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport