New to comping needing advice

Options
Hi all

ive recently stumbled along comping. I wanted to get involved but seems really intensive lol. I was looking for some advice from the seasoned vets amongst the community. Such as how you keep track, where you find the comps, how much time you spend on it each day and so forth. any advice is welcomed.

Thank you

Merry Christmas

Comments

• bricksbricksbricks
    Options
    found the site guide whoop
  • xoxlauraxox
    xoxlauraxox Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    Options
    The site guide is for the sure the best thing to start with, everything on there has come from compers. Just have fun with it :)
    Thanks to everyone that posts :T:money:
  • Dormouse1940
    Options
    It's not always this intense! December is always a bit manic as loads of brands run advent competitions so there's a sudden influx of new comps with a quick closing date.

Best thing is just to start entering those that most interest you, you'll quickly get the hang of the different entry methods etc.
    Enjoy :)
    Living thriftily ;) most of the time
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,194 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    You've stumbled in at the most manic time of year due to the ADVENTS! It will all be a lot calmer, and make more sense, after Christmas. You can read about the advents here

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5923557.

In the meantime just explore, enter and forget. And let us know when you win!
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure