Happy Naturals argan oil body wash

IN
    Herbal Essences bio renew conditioner
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,846 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have 3 UUs:-

Bath and Body Works Nourishing Pumpkin Cupcake handwash. Really prefer these nourishing ones to the foaming ones. Alas I now have all foaming ones in my stash. Have replaced this one with an Apple Pumpkin handwash. Do have four others in the stash. This one has taken two months to use so won't have to repurchase for a while.

ABC body lotion. Have another in stash to replace with. Love this product and will continue to repurchase, when needed.

Sample of Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme. This was nice. Don't usually like rose fragrance. Would not buy though.

Bought some cotton wool pads yesterday as I am nearly out of them.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,846 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    OPI mini - I'm Not Really a Waitress
    OPI full size Don't Pretzel My Buttons
    [STRIKE]Lorac Pro Pink Mauve eyeshadow from mini Lorac Pro Matte palette
    [/STRIKE]NARS Albatross highlighter
    Bare Minerals Boss Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Colour
    Laura Geller Balance N Brighten
    Urban Decay Darkhorse eyeshadow from Naked 1 palette
    No 7 GWP mini eyeshadow
    Marc Jacobs Sonic Truth lipstick
    Urban Decay Kinky Revolution High Colour lipgloss
    NARS Orgasm blush

The frankenshadow has gone. Pleased that I could use these eyeshadows up this way. My Lorac Pro mini matte palette only has four colours left in it now so half used up.

Am hoping to at least finish the lipgloss by Christmas but don't think the other powders will be done. I have however totted up that I have used up 23 make up items over the year. I am intending to just count make up items that are non-staples (ie primer, foundation, concealer) next year for Finish 19 in 2019.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,495 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One IN from my advent calendar today:

The Body Shop British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub 50ml I do like a body scrub but I never really buy them. This smells so nice. I can't wait to use it :)
  • sstevo19
    Options
    sstevo19 wrote: »
    My PP list for December:

Aderma Sensifluid Cleansing Micellar Lotion 400ml
    [STRIKE]Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner 180ml [/STRIKE]
    Paula’s Choice Resist Advanced Replenishing Toner 118ml
    Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Shampoo 250ml
    Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner 250ml

My updated PP list. The shampoo and conditioner are nearing the end, so they should be finished before the end of the month. And the micellar lotion should be as well. I may not finish the toner this month but I'm trying to. Since I can't use it on my face, I'm using it on my body before I apply body lotion and it really helps to hydrate my skin.
  • sstevo19
    Options
    One UU tonight:

Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil 3ml sample WMB as a full size. This was nice and light. I've always been put off by Cleansing oils thinking they'll be too messy but this wasn't messy at all.
  • savingfortomorrow
    Options
    I finished simple micellar cleanser. It was nice and effective. However, I have a bottle of loreal and garnier to work through.

I finished a small sample of estee lauder serum, it is in the bin now and i can not recall the name. It did not made a huge impression on me.

I finally finished urban decay chopper. Five finished so far, I still have seven shades left but progress. It is a massive undertaking and seems silly to want to get as much use out of it as possible.
  • rogueylawyer
    Options
    Well, it’s been years, but I’m back to clear my stash. Incidentally, much of my stash is the same as it was 4 years ago 😂

I’ve gotten much better at not buying, through kind of forced circumstances. I left my career as a lawyer (maybe I should update my username!) and went self employed 18 months ago. There’s been some lean months so I’ve been cutting back - there’s next to no stash of items like shower gel and shampoo, but more body lotion and skin products than you could shake a stick at!

I’m identifying products to UU first; lots of miniatures and part-used to hand!
  • lynseydee
    lynseydee Posts: 1,802 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Has anyone ever used baby shampoo on their own hair?

I've got some I bought when my son was younger and he's turning 7 next month :eek: I did think about giving it to my nephew to use when his baby is born early next year but am a bit worried as it's old. Obviously want to use it somehow and not let it go to waste and the only thing I can think of is using it myself.
    Did owe £9,951.96

Now helping hubby pay off loan. Finally paid off :j

Owe Virgin [STRIKE]£5,950.00 [/STRIKE]at 0% til June 2009 £3,427.89. Owe HSBC [STRIKE]£5,460.78 [/STRIKE]2.9% til May 2010 £3,703.07. Owe Post Office £1,676.62 at 0% til September 2010
  • pinkfluffybabe
    Options
    lynseydee wrote: »
    Has anyone ever used baby shampoo on their own hair?

I've got some I bought when my son was younger and he's turning 7 next month :eek: I did think about giving it to my nephew to use when his baby is born early next year but am a bit worried as it's old. Obviously want to use it somehow and not let it go to waste and the only thing I can think of is using it myself.

I have used it, it's fine as a shampoo. I also sometimes use it to clean my make up brushes.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 14/53 UU, 11 IN
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport