Face wash and exfoliating

Options
13»

Comments

• dzozzi
    Options
    I use MOOR SPA. This is a natural product, I don`t know for oily skin, but for a dry fit perfectly :money:
  • profilehair01
    Options
    you should visit a professional for the best recommendation because it depends upon your skin type. You should not take risk of applying any unknown scrub or facewash on your face.
  • dawn1980
    Options
    I discovered No7 Micro dermabrasion exfoliator this year. It's only about £7 a tube and it makes a noticeable difference to my face.

I use micellar water most of the time. If I put makeup on I use Ponds cold cream cleanser and a warm flannel to remove.

I was using face soap and clarity from soap and glory but it was too drying. I just bought vichy purete and this is not as harsh but seems to clean like nothing else.
  • Flamed
    Options
    Any recommendations for a face wash to get rid of black heads?
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Flamed wrote: »
    Any recommendations for a face wash to get rid of black heads?
    Something with salicylic acid in. There are other ingredients that could be useful but an AHA and BHA toner used after your cleanser would help. Try to stay clear of anything too strong though, the last thing you need is for your skin to go into shock and overdrive and to start producing more and more natural oils to combat what it may experience as too much dryness of acid levels which are too high. Do anything stronger every third day or so, it will still work the same but wont be as harsh. I could recommend a few but it depends on your budget. If you want a serum try the salicylic acid by The Ordinary.
  • megan12345
    Options
    I really like the exfoliating pads you can buy them from Superdrug, they're the size of a cotton pad and very effective, they're called 'Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Acid Pads 60'
  • peter12345678910
    Options
    Any cold pressed oil mixed with coffee grains and sea salt. You also do not need a moisturiser after this.
    When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you. Nietzsche

Please note that at no point during this work was the kettle ever put out of commission and no chavs were harmed during the making of this post.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure