We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Utility Warehouse utilities
HI all, I've been with UW with a number of years now & therefore have never checked whether I was getting a great deal. Around 2years ago I had Smart Meters installed & presumed that I would go onto Actual readings. I have recently received a £200 charge from them saying that I had never gone onto a budget plan ( I was crap at checking bills) when the meters were installed as they don't ask customers, they just leave them on the current system. As I also have terrible coverage on my mobile inside the house (again UW) & sick of their email system which means that they never respond to queries I will change. I am considering a deal with British Gas as I'm a bit worried about smaller suppliers. Has anyone else had problems with UW & moved to smaller suppliers? I am in London.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards