IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CPM Parking ticket & County Court Business Centre Claim Help

Options
13»

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,410 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks Keith. I'm never sure with some of the 'left field' issues and random questions that are slung our way, like we are some free-for-anyone firm of solicitors offering an online chat facility.

Expectations are placed way too high on the forum.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • mfwx
    mfwx Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Post #4 above describes the best way to do it - even if I say so myself. :D

Surely you will have read by now the reasons why you should not file a Defence via MCOL?
    They are explained fully in post #2 of the NEWBIES thread.
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Keith - do you think that as this is beyond the wire now, that using the portal might take him through more quickly than an email and attachment. I know the formatting will be messed up - but his back is more than up against the wall?

This is why I asked - As the timing is against me.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,410 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    mfwx wrote: »
    This is why I asked - As the timing is against me.

But the whole point I make is that we are not legal experts and sometimes we have no answers or answers that don't necessarily converge.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • mfwx
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    But the whole point I make is that we are not legal experts and sometimes we have no answers or answers that don't necessarily converge.

Which I understand and I am very grateful for any help that is received.

Thanks again.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Have you filed your Defence?

Has it been accepted?
  • mfwx
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Have you filed your Defence?

Has it been accepted?

Defence has been filed and marked as received a day later. Does this mean it has been accepted?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure