BE SIMON COWELL!! : Earn cash from rating new music

Options

Comments

• misspixierocktastic
    Options
    ha ha doodledoo and i will be sharing the top spot soon ;-)
  • doodledo_2
    doodledo_2 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    That would be nice but going to take me some time to hit 1000 reviews :o
    Proud to be dealing with my debts - DFW No: 712

03/09/09 - DEBT FREE AT LAST :D
    Racing Hypno to Save - £10/£5000
  • Luna69
    Luna69 Posts: 409 Forumite
    Options
    I just joined tonight, made 33p so far! most songs have been okay, but struggling with some now. ANd trying not to repeat what I write too.

fun though
    Yvonne
  • Lazaruseifer
    Options
    WoohOO!

Yo guys, just saying hellloooo here, been on STP for a while now and I am racking up a bit of spare cash to pay for my new PC.

Anyway, good luck to all on this endevour.

One thing though..

Is it a universal thing for Rap to start with a "Yeah!"

I dunno, you tell me.
  • nunnygirl
    nunnygirl Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Options
    Love it, love it, love it

Thank you for this OP

combining my two great loves, earning money and listening to music!!
    Sealed Pot Challenge Member 1216 -
    2011 Total - £526.62

2012 Total - £503.87
  • lilmoi1985lm
    Options
    very cool site! thanks for this
    Money's our first priority, it doesn't make sense to me -Simple Plan - Crazy
    Debt at lightbulb moment 13/12/07 £13820. Debt now 20/02/09 £11316:confused:
    'Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts' DFW Nerd #665'
  • indierocker85
    Options
    Made £1.14 in an hour, and at 2 star rating already :):rolleyes:
    Live for what tomorrow has to bring, not what yesterday has taken away
  • FrugalJo
    FrugalJo Posts: 549 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks OP. Have read both threads on this and can say I am truly addicted. I loved Channel 4's unsigned series.
    I think the premise for me is even it's not my genre (and I'm a mixed bag anyway) I'm trying to be constructive.
    My hardest challenge is extreme metal, there's not a lot I can say when I can't even begin to hear let alone understand the lyrics. So I tend not to review at all, ie go to the forums for a browse, without rating reviewing. No idea if this harms anything but I just don't feel qualified to review something I really don't get and give a perhaps passionate/talented artist a rough review and show them the door.
    What you all think ?
    The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. - Chinese Proverb
    Jo
  • betterlatethannever
    Options
    Theres nothing wrong with doing that, i often skip the instrumentals. They are sooo hard to rate and write anything constructive on.:confused:
    I was (in a previous, much younger life) a heavy metal fan, but some of the stuff on there i hear is vile. I tend to stick with it and point out how good the guitar work is, and it usually is very good, its just the growling, screeching, inaudible, vile, out of tune lyrics that spoilt it. I'm sure the likes of Led Zep/AC-DC/Sabbath etc didn't do any of that.
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
  • FrugalJo
    FrugalJo Posts: 549 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks BLTN, I still have a soft spot for Rainbow and Iron Maiden some 30 years ago and at the risk of sounding old - the lyrics meant something (sigh) but the death metal, I just can't get there, but am fully aware that it's held high in someones esteem.

Agree on the instrumentals.
    The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. - Chinese Proverb
    Jo
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport