Praise for Drain 24/7

I suppose this is a bit delayed, but also not really.

Some might remember my post roughly a couple months ago where I mention a certain drainage company who screwed me over when they came to my diner to do my drain lining. Long story short, other than prep, nothing was touched at all and I was expected to pay a ludicrous amount over.

Since then I've had another drainage company come out and sort it for me.

Well... I found out yesterday that the first company are no longer offering their services and soon will cease business completely! :D What goes around comes around.

So I thought I'd might as well delete the post, since nobody needs warning about a business that's not in business anymore :rotfl: and instead give some attention to the company who came through and actually provided me with the service I paid for!

Because of the balls up with company 1, I had to call up Drain 24/7 and arrange a last minute job (which I was dreading due to what I expected the expenses to be) but much to my surprise, they gave me a very reasonable fixed price for the work and were able to come out on that same day. To top it off, the guy on the phone was nothing but a pleasure to deal with, which already places them ahead of company 1.

Just to summarize -

Company 1 operated in their shady !!! way and lasted 2.5 years before going broke.

Drain 24/7 operate properly, and put in extra effort to make sure I was happy with the quality of work and now they have a new customer for life should I ever need em and I'll happily recommend them to anyone, like I am right now.

See how that works out? Obvious to you and me but for some reason, the one's who you'd expect to see it more than anyone else don't have a !!!!ing clue! :mad:

You could probably have gotten away with it a couple decades ago, but why they even bother trying in this day and age where the internet is there to point out their shady !!!!! to everyone else, I don't know.

Hopefully it'll be a lesson for any other shady !!! businesses, don't !!!! off your source of income!

Comments

• George_Michael
    George_Michael Posts: 4,251
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    edited 21 September 2020 at 9:55AM
    Don't use Keki clearway for drain unblocking.
    If a company has to resort to spamming a public forum to get trade and is willing to breach the posting rules for that forum, can they really be trusted?
  • OhhEnnEmm said:
    I suppose this is a bit delayed, but also not really.

Some might remember my post roughly a couple months ago where I mention a certain drainage company who screwed me over when they came to my diner to do my drain lining. Long story short, other than prep, nothing was touched at all and I was expected to pay a ludicrous amount over.

Since then I've had another drainage company come out and sort it for me.

Well... I found out yesterday that the first company are no longer offering their services and soon will cease business completely! :D What goes around comes around.

So I thought I'd might as well delete the post, since nobody needs warning about a business that's not in business anymore :rotfl: and instead give some attention to the company who came through and actually provided me with the service I paid for!

Because of the balls up with company 1, I had to call up Drain 24/7 and arrange a last minute job (which I was dreading due to what I expected the expenses to be) but much to my surprise, they gave me a very reasonable fixed price for the work and were able to come out on that same day. To top it off, the guy on the phone was nothing but a pleasure to deal with, which already places them ahead of company 1.

Just to summarize -

Company 1 operated in their shady !!! way and lasted 2.5 years before going broke.

Drain 24/7 operate properly, and put in extra effort to make sure I was happy with the quality of work and now they have a new customer for life should I ever need em and I'll happily recommend them to anyone, like I am right now.

See how that works out? Obvious to you and me but for some reason, the one's who you'd expect to see it more than anyone else don't have a !!!!ing clue! :mad:

You could probably have gotten away with it a couple decades ago, but why they even bother trying in this day and age where the internet is there to point out their shady !!!!! to everyone else, I don't know.

Hopefully it'll be a lesson for any other shady !!! businesses, don't !!!! off your source of income!
    They had the last laugh you paid them😁so do not laugh  about companies going bankrupt
  • Dirty drain smell
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure