Options
2»

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,250 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MarkN88 wrote: »
    No there has been no tracking information added.

They had it listed as other courier but when I asked they said it would be dispatched through Royal Mail.

Plus the way they are talking on messages I can tell they are not proficient at English.

Didn’t arrive today either.

It's still within the estimated time, but I would open an INR as soon as you can. which looks likely to be the 16th
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yeah been in all day, had other post and deliveries, nothing from this seller.

Contacted the seller who is apparently in Essex, his response was he can’t help the logistics of the postal system can I give him another 7 days.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,250 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MarkN88 wrote: »
    Yeah been in all day, had other post and deliveries, nothing from this seller.

Contacted the seller who is apparently in Essex, his response was he can’t help the logistics of the postal system can I give him another 7 days.

No, in fairness give him at least 1 more day, perhaps 2 but I wouldn't go further than that. You could open an INR tomorrow as that allows the seller a few more days to get the item to you anyway , and if it arrives you can close the case.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Okay thanks for the helpful advice much appreciated.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    7 days estimate and another 7 days waiting, would put it in the timeframe that most of my Chinese items arrive.

It may arrive before the case can be escalated though. Get the INR in as soon as you can to avoid that.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• Redvee
    Redvee Posts: 140 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Item location might state Essex but look at seller's business address too if this is Ebay, nearly been caught like this myself but the business location gave the game away and I've also reported the seller for location guideline breaches.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I contacted the seller again today. He’s basically asking me to give him seven more days, I’ve told him I’ve opened the INR this morning.

How do I check their business location?
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Scroll down the page to see the sellers details, if they are a business.

Although there have been listings that don't have that section, but they were a business. Not sure how they did that.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• theonlywayisup
    Options

Although there have been listings that don't have that section, but they were a business. Not sure how they did that.

It's usually when the seller is registered and trades on another ebay country platform and their items are only visible on .co.uk rather than being listed on .co.uk.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure