Help regarding PPI AND CREDIT CARD

Options
Trying to help my son who is dyslexic, he filled in online form for Barclays to see if he had PPI relating to his Barclaycard. Received a swift letter back saying that due to the information he had given them he didn't have PPI. Do all credit cards have PPI? Maybe I am being naïve because to be honest I don't know much about them but can anyone help clarify this for me. Is he being fobbed off. The letter came within three days of submitting an online form which didn't even ask for his account number

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Trying to help my son who is dyslexic, he filled in online form for Barclays to see if he had PPI relating to his Barclaycard. Received a swift letter back saying that due to the information he had given them he didn't have PPI. Do all credit cards have PPI? Maybe I am being naïve because to be honest I don't know much about them but can anyone help clarify this for me. Is he being fobbed off. The letter came within three days of submitting an online form which didn't even ask for his account number

No they don't all have PPI, some did some didn't. Whilst account number would help they could find him from his personal data, DOB address, surname, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure