Free Entry to Kew Gardens 25/26 June

Options
As part of the Diaspora London Music festival, go to http://www.culturalco-operation.org/mv/mv_index.htm
for a downloadable voucher which will get you into Kew Gardens for free on either 25 or 26th June on the festival weekend.

The weekend will feature over 30 groups of musicians and other artists from London's rich mix of world communities.

I went last year, and it was great relaxing in the gardens to cool world music. I'll try to remember to bring a picnic and a bottle of wine with me this time round!

Entry to the gardens is normally £10.

Alternatively you can phone them on 0207 456 0404 for more vouchers.

Comments

• divasparkle
    Options
    Went to Kew Gardens yesterday after years and thought about becoming a "friend" as it was such a fantastic place. (£35 annual subscription = entry all year) Can't wait to go to the music festival so thanks for the tiP!!
  • alison
    alison Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you, I've just downloaded 4 tickets. I looked at the website and it seems it's going to be a great day out!
  • klondyke
    klondyke Posts: 463 Forumite
    Options
    We were given a season ticket for Christmas. If you live reasonably near, it's fantastic value. Always something going on - a glass exhibition at the moment - as well as natural seasonal changes.
  • Norman-B
    Norman-B Posts: 1,638 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Many thanks to the OP !
  • jax_3
    jax_3 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks a lot, I've just downloaded 4 tickets. Hope the weather is fine.
  • Pye_2
    Pye_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks Moomin have been wanting to visit Kew for ages. Now have the perfect excuse to insist hubby takes me :-)

thanks again
  • theGrinch
    theGrinch Posts: 3,122 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    hello, does it give you free access to the whole of Kew gardens? i think it does, but just wanted confimation :)
    "enough is a feast"...old Buddist proverb
  • Chriskim
    Chriskim Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    D'you think they've run out? I filled in everything but no new browser window appeared :(

Chriskim
  • theGrinch
    theGrinch Posts: 3,122 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    just done mine and it seems fine. may you have anti-pop-up software turned on
    "enough is a feast"...old Buddist proverb
  • marpar_2
    marpar_2 Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mobility Scooters - Kew Gardens have a small number of electric mobility scooters for hire but you need to pre book to ensure you can have a vehicle on your arrival. Currently I beleive these are free but I know they would appreciate a donation as the scooters have been given to them by "Friends of Kew". Scooter numbers are very limited, perhaps if more people requested the use of one , they may consider increasing the fleet.
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport