We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Natwest has offered me a 5.9% BT Rate . .
Maxwell007
Posts: 312 Forumite
in Credit cards
Why does Natwest think this is a good deal !?
Balance Transfers Offer of 5.9% (Variable) NO FEE
When I compare with other deals on the market it’s not that great
I want to transfer 7k and pay over 18-20 months
Then again I guess I would have to apply and get approved for another credit card . . .
Balance Transfers Offer of 5.9% (Variable) NO FEE
When I compare with other deals on the market it’s not that great
I want to transfer 7k and pay over 18-20 months
Then again I guess I would have to apply and get approved for another credit card . . .
0
Comments
-
It's good for those who can't get better.
NatWest don't play at the competitive end of the market. They vocally withdrew some years ago.0 -
Deleted_User wrote: »It's good for those who can't get better.
NatWest don't play at the competitive end of the market. They vocally withdrew some years ago.
Very True, its a great deal if it was the only deal out there,
This is the best they have offered me in 10years hahaah0 -
Maybe useful, maybe not.
Without a transfer fee, this could even be useful to someone who likes 0% offers, but needs to bridge between a couple of them with something interim for 4 or 6 months.0 -
Maybe NatWest has worked out you are in the market for a balance transfer and knows that you have little chance of getting a better deal elsewhere or that you'll not be offered a high enough credit limit on a rival product.
Indeed, if you can't get anything better then this may be helpful to you.0 -
I don’t think that’s a bad deal at all.0
-
If you can't get a better offer it's not a bad offer. It's likely to be considerably less than the average APR for a credit card.0
-
If it isn't a good deal for you and you can get a better deal elsewhere then don't take them up on the offer. Simples0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards