Regularly Updated - Links to Weekly Magazines *********** WEEKLY MAGS ******

Options

Comments

• tergly
    tergly Posts: 10 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi

Hope someone can advise me.   The link to the weekly magazine comps does not seem to have updated.  It is saying last done on 3rd October by one-eye.
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,485 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    tergly said:
    Hi

Hope someone can advise me.   The link to the weekly magazine comps does not seem to have updated.  It is saying last done on 3rd October by one-eye.
    My post on 03/10 was the last added to this thread.

To use this thread for the magazine competitions, only the first three posts on page 1 are relevant and it is these that are kept up to date.
  • tergly
    tergly Posts: 10 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    One-Eye said:
    tergly said:
    Hi

My post on 03/10 was the last added to this thread.

To use this thread for the magazine competitions, only the first three posts on page 1 are relevant and it is these that are kept up to date.
    Thank you very much for your reply.  I usually just select the 'Regularly updated links to weekly magazines' option but it is now up to date anyway so all good!
  • fairydust5
    Options
    just a question if you win from any of the magazine compeitions do they contact you as I seen on the forum I won that sometimes they send a cheque to your house, as I swear I entered one of the magazine competions in April.
  • loopy27
    loopy27 Posts: 3 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    just a question if you win from any of the magazine compeitions do they contact you as I seen on the forum I won that sometimes they send a cheque to your house, as I swear I entered one of the magazine competions in April.
    Yes, I received a cheque for a £100 from Take a break magazine in the post, I didn't receive a phone call or anything beforehand though so it was a nice surprise 😊
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback