We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Aqua card, refused but accepted ?
rafalk85
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Credit cards
Hi guys,
I've got a strange question so bare with me please.
I have a really low credit score, many defaults, 2 ccj's I really messed up in past. It's been few years since my last default etc.
Anyway... couple of weeks ago I applied for Aqua card and been approved. I haven't heard from them for over 2 weeks. I made a phone call to find out what's going on and lady informed me that my application has been passed to underwriters. I gave them a call later on only to find out that my application has been rejected.
Today I received pin to my Aqua card. ( Nearly 2 weeks after I spoke to them over the phone).
Is any of you guys had similar situation ?
Thanks in advance.
I've got a strange question so bare with me please.
I have a really low credit score, many defaults, 2 ccj's I really messed up in past. It's been few years since my last default etc.
Anyway... couple of weeks ago I applied for Aqua card and been approved. I haven't heard from them for over 2 weeks. I made a phone call to find out what's going on and lady informed me that my application has been passed to underwriters. I gave them a call later on only to find out that my application has been rejected.
Today I received pin to my Aqua card. ( Nearly 2 weeks after I spoke to them over the phone).
Is any of you guys had similar situation ?
Thanks in advance.
0
Comments
-
Give them a call.0
-
Hi there
To be honest it could be a number of things.
System error which sent out the card and pin accidentally.
Another underwriter (more experienced) may have changed the original decision. Doubtful without a request but you never know.
To be honest I personally wouldn't use it as technically it is still the companies property and any use could be deemed fraudulent. Give them a call to check what happened and keep yourself on the safe side.
Hope this helps.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards