Residential status and credit

I live in work accomodation. We moved in last month and I intend to register on the electoral roll at my current address.

We also own a property elsewhere which we are thinking about renting out.

We don't pay any rent for our current accomodation. When applying for credit in the future, we will not own the property of the address we are trying to obtain credit at. We will however own a property elsewhere.

If I put that we are 'homeowners', surely lenders will see we don't own the property we are living in and are registered at?

Any ideas on what I should put as my residential status moving forward?


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals