IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

[ En Te See] NTK ignored :( [Bee UU Legal] follow up advice please

Options
12346»

Comments

• RippedOffBritain
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Return your completed DQ to the CCBC using the same email address and in the same manner that you sent your Defence.

Refresh you memory by re-reading post #26 above.

Remember to send a copy to the Claimant - address on your Claim Form.

Quick Question Keith or a.n.other obviously, ..

I received a received receipt for my emailed DQ but it has not been formally recognised yet??
    checking the \Mcol site 'processing times this would seem to suggest that this is up to 6 days? is it correct that I will not see any more notification online untill that period has passed?

I ask as the Claimant's DQ was registered the same day I actually received mine? is that because mine is sent out to me untill, they (the claimant) show that they are proceeding, by filing their DQ?

cheers
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,419 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Phone the CCBC - they will give you the absolute position. Otherwise anyone else is simply guessing, and our guess is as good as yours.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • RippedOffBritain
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Phone the CCBC - they will give you the absolute position. Otherwise anyone else is simply guessing, and our guess is as good as yours.

Fair Point :) I hadn't called yet as the website says that DQ's are running 6 days behind at the moment, because the other items were same day or next day I was worried why it hadn't shown up, however after calling ..TWICE after I managed to get from 46th in the cue down to 4, I squashed the phone on my ear/shoulder and cancelled it :( the second attempt was only 35 in the cue but too twice as long LOL...Note to self, don't try and do something else when holding in phone cues ;) its a false ecconomy:eek:

They have stated that they are currently working on the 11th and are therefor 9 days behind, , but not to worry as I had the email bounce an auto reply so should all be good :) just updated for anyone in a similar position
    Cheers Umkomass:beer:
  • RippedOffBritain
    Options
    I had obviously noted my hospital appointments as not available dates when filling in an mailing the DQ, However I have now had a call that I have been given a pre-op and Operation date for Knee replacement, as they are running behind and haven't processed the DQ yet what would be the best way to proceed? I'd assumed sending an email stating the inappropriate dates? but is there something I should put in the title /subject field such as amendment or ??

Cheers,
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    I would put the claim number and something like DQ amendment in the subject field and e-mail it to the same address to which you sent the original DQ, on the basis that they haven't processed the DQ yet and allocated a local court for you.
  • RippedOffBritain
    Options
    :TJUST A QUICK REPLY FOR NOW TO UPDATE... (as it's my mums moving day...)

But just to Say a massive thankyou to all that provided me with assistance/ Guidance and bollicking(where required) :)

Saturday Morning I was treated to a Letter from BW Legal......

"Enclosed by way of service our client's NOTICE OF DISCONTINUANCE, a copy of which has been filed at court,

Yours BW Legal...:T:T:T:j:j:beer::beer::j:j:T:T:T
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Give it a couple of days and then check with the court that it has indeed been discontinued. (I wouldn't put anything past a PPC or their dodgy legals in pulling a fast one to try and get a default judgment by you not turning up).
  • onlyfoolsandparking
    Options

But just to Say a massive thankyou to all that provided me with assistance/ Guidance and bollicking(where required) :)

"Enclosed by way of service our client's NOTICE OF DISCONTINUANCE, a copy of which has been filed at court,

Yours BW Legal...:T:T:T:j:j:beer::beer::j:j:T:T:T

Very well done:T

You should be proud of what you have achieved and your full thread should be a shining example of how to beat these scammers, you have shown that with hard work, PLENTY of reading on here and dogged persistence you get a result, I salute you.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options

Great News :beer:

IMO, BWLegal should take greater care when making these claims so they don't end up looking like idiots
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure