Free trees for schools/groups

Options

Comments

• lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Free 2011 calendar
    Printable!calendar filled with brilliant photos from the first ever nature detectives children's!photography competition.
    !
    http://www.naturedetectives.org.uk/download/calendar_2011_photography_competition.htm
    :hello:
  • KimberleyT_2
    KimberleyT_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 21 February 2011 at 5:41PM
    Options
    Keep the kids entertained this half-term with a FREE half-term activity pack from The Woodland Trust. It's packed full of activities such as nature spotter sheets and things to make. Get it from visitwoods.org.uk

[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,962 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • delboyginger
    Options
    hi, tried both links and it doesnt work :(
  • sarah1972
    Options
    hi, tried both links and it doesnt work :(

my link works for me?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    edited 21 April 2012 at 7:21AM
    Options
    http://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/en/moretrees-moregood/advice-centre/Pages/packs-of-trees.aspx

There are some qualifying criteria. I havent double checked the link so it may be aimed at schools/nurseries.
    Free tree packs

Apply now for the chance to receive a free tree pack to plant in November 2012 as part of our Jubilee Woods project.*This year each tree pack includes a royal oak sapling grown from seeds from the Royal Estate. Individual royal oak saplings are also available to buy from the Woodland Trust's online shop.
    Find out more about the Jubilee Woods project - discover whether any Royal trees were planted in your area for the Coronation of George VI, and pledge to plant a tree for the Jubilee.

• OneYorkshireLass
    Options
    This is aimed at community groups, youth groups and schools/nurseries as they send them out in large batches :)
  • haynrich
    haynrich Posts: 954 Forumite
    Options
    many thanks... hubby works at a school and has ordered some for the primary school :)
    1. Tv2. Mobile phone3. Holiday/ break UK4. Ipad5. Cash or vouchers6. Toys7. Something for the kitchen8. beauty items/make up9. Hamper10. games console11. A huge unexpected suprise
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

Would one not quickly click the link and confirm what this freebie entails before posting???

Then you can post a freebie that you can confirm the 'criteria' as not to waste others time only for them to find out they do not qualify.

Just a passing thought..... seeing as you are a board guide I would have assumed you would post quality links..... only takes less than 30 seconds to check it out.

Why do people post links they have not checked out?..... one of lifes mysteries.

:money:

Who rattled your cage at this early hour? ;)
  • widgetcat
    widgetcat Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    The Woodland Trust is offering free packs of trees (saplings) to community groups, schools, youth groups, neighbourhoods etc to improve their area.

Apply before September 13th for a pack to be delivered in November!

www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/communitytrees
    Experience is something you got AFTER you need it...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport