Options
13»

Comments

• csgohan4
    csgohan4 Posts: 10,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    If one believes face book ads, that is a shame
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land/Estate Agents"

G_M/ Bowlhead99 RIP
  • notfair_2
    Options
    Can't see the FCA post anymore but I was contacted too. Can't seem to see much online about them other than their own material.
  • notfair_2
    Options
    When l looked more into 'Pure Legal' who seem to be the firm behind it or who they pass you on to , I found this from September 2020; 
    "None of the claims about mis-sold mortgages lodged by law firm Pure Legal has been upheld by a court, Association of Mortgage Intermediaries (AMI) chief executive Robert Sinclair has said."
    https://www.mortgagesolutions.co.uk/news/2020/09/02/mortgage-vision-2020-no-pure-legal-mis-sold-mortgage-claim-has-been-upheld-by-court-sinclair/
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,597 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    That fits in with the lack of successful cases that get reported.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback