Style Card PPI

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim Bank & Credit Card Charges
1 reply 2.3K views
SaintreathamSaintreatham Forumite
3 Posts
Hi,

I wanted to check PPI information regarding a credit card I had years ago but can not find much information online about the company.

The credit card was obtained via JD Sports who, at the time, used 'The Style Card.' I remember it being carried by many stores and I also remember paying on to this card for quite sometime. Unfortunately, I no longer have any of the documentation. I think the company has since ceased to exist but I assume their parent financial company will still be around.

Can anyone help with information about this and also if there may be any hope in tracing my past account and subsequently any possible PPI claims?

Regards
Saint

Replies

• NasqueronNasqueron Forumite
    7.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    As of 2017 it seemed to be RBS that held the accounts but if the account wasn't transferred or was closed a while ago chances are they won't have many records left proving whether you had it or not let alone you proving it was miss-sold
    the concept of a United States of Europe is right.” Winston Churchill 1930
    I think that the Government are right to apply to join the European Economic Community...” -Winston Churchill 1961
    “The future of Europe if Britain were to be excluded is black indeed.”[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - Winston Churchill 1963
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides