13 replies 1.9K views
2»

Replies

• YorkshireBoyYorkshireBoy Forumite
    31.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newlease wrote: »
    How can I check the terms of my accounts?
    Sounds like you didn't keep a copy when you opened them, either paper or electronic? Lesson learned for the future there. Well the good news is they'll be broadly the same as those currently residing on the TSB website.
    I opened in 2014 when two sole were allowed. Will I receive interest on both if I transfer 500 between the two each month?
    If you meet the T&Cs, yes. You should check them yourself, but in a nutshell...
    tsb wrote:
    To earn interest (paid monthly), all you need to do is pay in a minimum of £500 a month, register for Internet Banking, Paperless Statements and Paperless Correspondence and log in regularly.
  • hochoc Forumite
    358 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I don't believe TSB have changed their terms or introduced new ones other than rate changes and the removal of being able to open the second account, there have never been direct debit requirements, you must be on paperless which is a rather unique requirement and the payment limit has always been 500 but I don't know whether it has to be funded from outside TSB.
  • EarthBoyEarthBoy Forumite
    2.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    newlease wrote: »
    Will I receive interest on both if I transfer 500 between the two each month?

Yes, you will. That's what I, and lots of other people, do.

hoc wrote: »
    the payment limit has always been 500 but I don't know whether it has to be funded from outside TSB.

No it doesn't.