Faster Payments KRB & STB

Options
Hi all,

Anyone know is Secure Trust bank does Faster Payments out of their accounts? If so what is the maximum amount?

Also Kent Reliance do they accept faster payments into their accounts? I sent a payment at 1pm, still not in my account?

Thanks

Comments

• Uxb
    Uxb Posts: 1,340 Forumite
    Options
    Faster payment actually only requires that it be done by the end of the next day.
    KRB use an intermediary bank as I recall
    So rather than paying your account you pay a holding account in a main clearing bank with your KRC a/c No as reference to ensure it gets allocated to the correct account within KRB.
    So expect the KRB data to be updated overnight from their bankers and this would comply with the FP specifications.
  • KingKenny
    KingKenny Posts: 242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Uxb wrote: »
    Faster payment actually only requires that it be done by the end of the next day.
    KRB use an intermediary bank as I recall
    So rather than paying your account you pay a holding account in a main clearing bank with your KRC a/c No as reference to ensure it gets allocated to the correct account within KRB.
    So expect the KRB data to be updated overnight from their bankers and this would comply with the FP specifications.

Cheers bud. :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport