IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Mecca bingo Oldham parking charge and signage...

Options
2»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,244 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Isawsigns wrote: »
    I won this case hands down :)
    Still at a loss at the moment though as have to do counterclaim separately.
    Will add details

Yay, another one bites the dust!

Please do update us with a detailed 'Court Report' in your own words, to help others see what happened.

:T
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • azz007
    azz007 Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Any update from the OP? Mind is same location
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,426 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    azz007 wrote: »
    Any update from the OP? Mind is same location

Send him a PM and ask him.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • azz007
    azz007 Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    have done so
  • DogWalker1990
    Options
    I have had a ticket issues also.... I didn't see the signs on the way in but don't live in the area to check the signage. To the op who had the ticket cancelled, was it due to the size of the signage?
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,426 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I have had a ticket issues also.... I didn't see the signs on the way in but don't live in the area to check the signage. To the op who had the ticket cancelled, was it due to the size of the signage?

Try a PM as per my advice in post #14 above.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Newyby
    Options
    Hello,
    I have recieved a ticket in similar circumstances.
    I have messaged the OP and awaiting a reply but was wondering if anyone else is able to help in anyway?
    Are there any pointers for challenging the ticket?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,244 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    There already is, in the NEWBIES thread, and post #12 above (and every post I make, including this one) tells NEWBIES who are not on a phone, where to click to read it.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Terrier666
    Terrier666 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, I have received a court letter for the above location and need help. Has anyone been able to get help from OP or anyone else won against minster baywatch
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,308 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Terrier666 wrote: »
    Hi all, I have received a court letter for the above location and need help. Has anyone been able to get help from OP or anyone else won against minster baywatch

The OP was online an hour ago today but has not updated this thread, or made a pst since last year.
    Try sending a pm to them, but in any case you will need to read post 2 of the NEWBIES and follow the guide to court written by bargepole that you will find there.
    Start your own thread if you need further help.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business