parcel2go - has anyone had a good customer service experience from them?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Ebay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales
20 replies 2K views
15peterb2015peterb20 Forumite
8 Posts
So - i have used parcel2go close to 100 times for eBay auctions.

I now have a parcel gone missing circa 3 weeks ago. I uploaded all my documents at that time - and am still waiting for an update. I then started receiving emails saying i needed to upload more documents otherwise the claim would time out.

Got on to their online chat - and was essentially told that the claim will take as long as it takes and there is no estimated date for resolution. I asked to speak to a manager and was told that there were no managers available until 2pm so i would have to get back online then to do so.

Will never use them again - am i unique in my experience?

Replies

• I have been using parcel2go for years and have never had any major issues with their service.

In my experience claims can take a little while longer because Parcel2Go don't handle parcels. They rely on the courier to investigate any missing parcel.

On the rare occasion, I have had to claim, I have always received a fair settlement.

One bad experience shouldn't overshadow all the good in my opinion. Parcel2go is the best and cheapest comparison around!
  • Parcel2Go.comParcel2Go.com Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    8 Posts
    Hi 15peterb20,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the service you have experienced, and any inconvenience caused.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact us at [email protected]

Thanks
    Parcel2Go Customer Services
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Parcel2go.com. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Thank you Parcel2go - i've emailed as per your suggestion - let's see the outcome!
  • So - no reply from my email but the claim requested that i resubmitted the same docs again... so i have. still no resolution
  • ballisticbrianballisticbrian Forumite
    3.9K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let s know how you get on. Certainly any company that deemed necessary to register an essentially fake account to promote their service when people just use their right of free speech to express a problem, would appear to have very strange priorities!
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • Rosemary7391Rosemary7391 Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let s know how you get on. Certainly any company that deemed necessary to register an essentially fake account to promote their service when people just use their right of free speech to express a problem, would appear to have very strange priorities!

? They've been registered for 4 years, and went through the proper process to get permission to post?
  • ballisticbrianballisticbrian Forumite
    3.9K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    ? They've been registered for 4 years, and went through the proper process to get permission to post?
    I'm not talking about 15peterb20 or parcel2go.com ;)
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • Rosemary7391Rosemary7391 Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not talking about 15peterb20 or parcel2go.com ;)

Ah. I see... I'll get back to writing my thesis then... :o
  • Still no reply to email - obviously parcel2go respond quicker on here than to email (sent 29/09 at 815am)
    They have requested the same documents again - so it drags on and on
  • Anything you can do to help here please Parcel2Go
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs