....a small van for my business - Views/Advice on make/Model etc please!

Options
Hi all @MSE

I'm after a small (Ford connect size) van for my business.

I've got to use it for mainly Cash & Carry & Costco trips for supplies.

I would just like to know if anyone has a small van they recommend or know of a good van that would suit.

Thanks!
Problem of the week!

My laptop keeps on telling me it has an ip address conflict with another computer on my network and its driving me mad trying to sort it out!!! Any suggestions PM me please!

Comments

• Little_John
    Little_John Posts: 4,033 Forumite
    Options
    I highly recomend the Transit Connect, they hold loads and you dont have to crawl around in the back due to the higher than normal back.

I had 1 for 3 years without a single problem other than serviceing and the MOT break pads and that was it I did 90k+ miles in it and it never missed a beat.

You should be able to pick a 2nd hand one up for about 3-4k now that is 3 yars old.

As for your IP addressing problem click start run type cmd, hit enter
    type ipconfig/all
    tell me
    DHCP enabled yes or no
    the IP address
    default gateway
  • vaio
    vaio Posts: 12,287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You can't really go wrong with Ford, just pick the size you need
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'll move this thread to the 'Motoring & Public Transport' board.

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • Conor_3
    Conor_3 Posts: 6,944 Forumite
    Options
    If you're buying diesel, make sure it's got a Turbo. You'll regret it if it doesn't.
  • Lotus-eater
    Lotus-eater Posts: 10,789 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I like the berlingo or the partner, they always seems to go well. I did look at the connect, it was a bit larger, but it was also more money for the same year and didn't seem worth it.

I've had 2 berlingo's, both have done me well.
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
  • tommie1shunt
    Options
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230187249330&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013
    Yeah, it is mine and I think it would fit your needs perfectly!!!!!!!!
  • harveybobbles
    Options
    The Connect's are good.
    Tho I do like the Astra with the rear seat conversions! Very handy in both ways!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure