PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Heinz "Mayochup"

Options
13»

Comments

• MandM90
    MandM90 Posts: 2,246 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ooh, I will have to look out for that. How much was it?

I saw the Follow Your Heart Sriracha mayo on Ocado but it was nearly £5 for a jar!

ETA - just checked and it's on offer at £3.67 at the moment, still expensive but I might try it as now I fancy some.:D

£1.89 in Tesco, think it was £1.50 in Lidl :)
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    It must be some new trend against real food, this evening I saw an advert for Nando's own hybrid mayonnaise + peri-peri creation. Obviously Heinz cannot afford not to cash in on this lucrative market.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Bellisima
    Options
    I have a always made my own prawn cocktail sauce. Just mix mayo and ketchup to your taste and then mix into prawns. Delicious.
  • freyasmum
    freyasmum Posts: 20,597 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I don't mind either mayo or ketchup, but what a stupid name. Mayochup, indeed.
  • Slinky
    Slinky Posts: 10,116 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    freyasmum wrote: »
    I don't mind either mayo or ketchup, but what a stupid name. Mayochup, indeed.

People sat around big tables, debated and were paid a lot of money to come up with that.

Their alternative was Ketyonaise.........
    Make £2024 in 2024
    Prolific to 29/2/24 £184.97, Chase Interest £11.88, Chase roundup interest £0.18, Chase CB £16.96, Roadkill £1.10, Octopus referral reward £50, Octopoints £6.30 to 31/1/24, Topcashback £4.64, Shopmium £3
    Total £279.03/£2024  13.8%

Make £2023 in 2023
    Water sewerage refund: £170.62,Topcashback: £243.47, Prolific: to 31/12/23 £975, Haggling: £45, Wombling(Roadkill): £6.04,  Chase CB £149.34, Chase roundup interest £1.35, WeBuyBooks:£8.37, Misc sales: £406.59, Delay repay £22, Amazon refund £3.41, EDF Smart Meter incentive £100, Santander Edge Cashback-Fees: £25.14, Octopus Reward £50, Bank transfer incentives £400
    Total: £2606.33/£2023  128.8%

• freyasmum
    freyasmum Posts: 20,597 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm in the wrong business!
  • flubberyzing
    Options
    That's just a marie rose sauce. On the very rare occasion I want that, I just make my own. No big deal. Won't be buying.
    Because it's fun to have money!
    £0/£70 August GC
    £68.35/£70 July GC
    January-June 2019 = £356.94/£420
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Slinky wrote: »
    People sat around big tables, debated and were paid a lot of money to come up with that.

Their alternative was Ketyonaise.........
    Marketeers are worth their weight in tripe.

Which to a vegetarian is below neutral.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure