We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Double glazing trade websites

Hi, I'm looking for Double glazing trade websites..

Any recommendations?
Cheers mally

Comments

  • Mo77
    Mo77 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forgot to hit subscribe
  • Davesnave
    Davesnave Posts: 34,741 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    You forgot to say why you were looking for them too.....


    Cheers, Dave.
  • Mo77
    Mo77 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    To buy double glazing, to then find some one local to fit.
  • Davesnave
    Davesnave Posts: 34,741 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 11 September 2018 at 11:24AM
    When I did that I just Googled 'glazing' in my area, which gave me Mid-Devon Glass in Tiverton, went along, ordered the panels I'd measured for myself and they made them in a week or so.


    It was cheap enough, and to be honest I wouldn't know how to rate sealed units for quality, but they have given no trouble.


    This sort of thing is very area-specific. You might also find that getting a local glazing co to measure and fit is as cheap and half the hassle. I had a tame builder on site anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.