We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Garden Patio Advice
Chyna81
Posts: 94 Forumite
I have just had my patio laid and pointed with Kiln Dried Sand, it looked beautiful until the weather took a turn for the worst and came the rain then I noticed that the slabs dried quickly in the middle but around the edges have a darker stain as if the slabs are wet around the edge, I have seen images on the internet and I believe I have picture framing which is on every slab but it does not give any advice on how to rectify this problem.
I was going to seal the slabs but again, I’ve read if I was to seal the stains this would just be sealed into the slabs.
Any advice would be appreciate on how I can remove the picture framing or how to remove the kiln dried sand?
Thanks in advance.
I was going to seal the slabs but again, I’ve read if I was to seal the stains this would just be sealed into the slabs.
Any advice would be appreciate on how I can remove the picture framing or how to remove the kiln dried sand?
Thanks in advance.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards