Disability road tax

Hi, after a bit of help please.
I had disability road tax on my car, unfortunately I have had two strokes and can no longer drive.
I have given my car to my son in law who has transferred his own disabled road tax to the car I have given him,
My question is can I give my other daughter my road tax?
She takes me shopping, takes me to all hospital appts, to GPs etc


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools