No relist emails

For quite some time I have not been getting the email I used to get saying the listing has ended and to relist. I do write the date in my diary to remind me now, but has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,193 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Archergirl wrote: »
    For quite some time I have not been getting the email I used to get saying the listing has ended and to relist. I do write the date in my diary to remind me now, but has anyone else noticed this?

TBH I don't know as I just delete them , I re list from my unsolds not using reminders from eBay so I've no idea what I'm getting or not.

Watch they are not re listing automatically though as some of the recent offers for private sellers have had an automatic relist requirement which for some people meant it was doing it automatically and charging once the 20 free ones a month are used.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure