🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Help required - one full day in Legoland

Options
I am taking my two grandchildren, girl 10 and boy 6 (but looks older and is tall) to Legoland. We are staying at Travelodge in Slough and plan to do a full day in Legoland the next day, and then back to Travelodge.

I want to get there early, understand there is a bus we can get. Go straight up to the submarine and then to the driving school. They are the main two things they want to do.

After that, not sure. I think after lunch there is a pirate show but any other ideas would be welcome for these two children. Help required, thanks.

Comments

• martindow
    martindow Posts: 10,235 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Green line buses 702 or 703 go from Slough bus station to Legoland. You can get a group ticket for 4 people for £10 for a days travel (£15 if you want to start before 9.30 on a weekday).
    Timetables here
    http://www.greenline.co.uk/timetables-search/702---london-to-bracknell/
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Squid Surfer is brilliant , it's Jet Ski's
    Legoland Ninjago ride is also very good
    When you go it might be the Pirate Show or it could be MIA, the girls version
    Another show that's very good is the 4D Movie Theatre
  • Spanishsunawaits
    Options
    Thank you. It’s about 5 years ago since I was there last with an 8 year old grandson. This helps me. Apart from the driving school, they haven’t said anything else to me, but then again, we haven’t sat down together as we’re not all together location wise. But thank you, appreciate it.
  • ThumbRemote
    ThumbRemote Posts: 4,629 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Bear in mind that at the moment there is building work, so it's a long walk round from the driving school to the Atlantis submarine (you have to go right round the lake).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport