New plan...time to see some movement! - Page 47

New Post Advanced Search

New plan...time to see some movement!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Debt Free Diaries
1.6K replies 87.3K views

Replies

• Purplemumof2Purplemumof2 Forumite
    7.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning jwil,

I love your to do lists, I must get back to doing them on my diary. They motivate me but haven't had any inclination to do them recently.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 791 - Proud to be dealing with my debts
    BC: £7070.00 :mad: Lloyds: £7850.00 :mad: MBNA: GONE :)
    Feb LTW 2/20
    PAYDBX 2020 #041 PD £298.03/£8000
    Xmas Pot £52.85/£500 ~ EF £280/£500
    20p Savers 2020 :) £2 Savers 2020 :) 50p Savers 2020 :) SPC 13 2020 #003
  • WannabeFreeWannabeFree Forumite
    4.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have a lovely day

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • SystemSystem
    177.8K posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Love how you even make your overpayments on a Sunday..well done.
    Yes OH and I are ok now but sometimes he annoys me...lol
  • Kitten868Kitten868 Forumite
    1.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    Get rid of the bit of furniture - see if you can live without it. Well done on the rage cleaning... I normally end up rage eating.

I've finished the series now. Feel really encouraged by what she says and like I wasn't mad buying those boxes to put things in. I love my boxes. I do wicker ikea ones upstairs or plastic ones for the kitchen. Found it so weird that last couple moved house with out of date gravy!

Hope it's all going well at jwil HQ. I'm not ready for tomorrow. Gutted already that they're going back. Xxxx
    Loan 1 £5600/£8000
    Loan 2 £1400/£5800
    Total £6800/£13800 49% PAID
  • jwiljwil Forumite
    12.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning jwil,

I love your to do lists, I must get back to doing them on my diary. They motivate me but haven't had any inclination to do them recently.

Thank you. They will probably reduce a bit as I'm back to work, but they do help me, so I should try and continue!
    Have a lovely day

x

Thank you, you too :)
    ploppy57 wrote: »
    Love how you even make your overpayments on a Sunday..well done.
    Yes OH and I are ok now but sometimes he annoys me...lol

Thank you, I try and do something each day if I can! Glad you and OH are ok now. Mine annoys me all the time :rotfl:
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • jwiljwil Forumite
    12.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kitten868 wrote: »
    Get rid of the bit of furniture - see if you can live without it. Well done on the rage cleaning... I normally end up rage eating.

I've finished the series now. Feel really encouraged by what she says and like I wasn't mad buying those boxes to put things in. I love my boxes. I do wicker ikea ones upstairs or plastic ones for the kitchen. Found it so weird that last couple moved house with out of date gravy!

Hope it's all going well at jwil HQ. I'm not ready for tomorrow. Gutted already that they're going back. Xxxx

It's got to stay for the moment as it's in use, but we want to replace it with something smaller, so will do that at some point.

I do rage eating alongside rage cleaning :D

I haven't watched any more yet, saw the first 3 episodes. I must watch the rest, it was motivating! I'm a fan of a good box too :D

All ok here, I'm not ready for tomorrow either, but it will be nice to get back to a routine. It seems like I've been off for ages! Have you got rid of all the bugs now?
  • jwiljwil Forumite
    12.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We went out this morning to have a look at a couple of shops and had a mooch around the car boot sale. It was (unsurprisingly) very small, and we were good, just bought a couple of books for the kids.

I've been trying to get ahead this afternoon and have made roast with extra for lunch tomorrow, cottage pie which will be enough for lunch too and 3 lots of soup. I was contemplating giving up going to SW and just doing it myself, but DH has persuaded me to give it a month or so. He's actually being supportive for once and is trying to make some changes himself too :D:D
  • jwiljwil Forumite
    12.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today's list, just a short one
    • Pack ebay parcels
    • Buy ink for printer
    • Order new boxes
    • Surveys
    • Check banks
    • Mortgage PAD
    • Go for walk at lunchtime
  • WannabeFreeWannabeFree Forumite
    4.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have a lovely day

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • AaleighaAaleigha Forumite
    594 posts
    a very short list for you

hope you have a lovely restful evening
    SEALED POT CHALLENGE # 100
    pot 1 (unknown starting amount) £18 Pot 2 £10
    total £22.50
    EMERGENCY FUND
    £40/1000 plus some in my bank £138 total 178/1000
    DECLUTTER. 183/2019