Servere disable premium mayhem

I spoke to universal credit and they said they waiting for it to go back into parliament..I lost my servere disable premium wen I claim universal credit.but the government stated that the reinstated it back in June and they were suppose to start the premium and back date all the ones that lost it..but why is it going back to parliament in the autumn..Wen the Minster stated in June that it's been reinstated and it's has to compensate and back. Okey but I still haven.t got it it..do anyone no why it has to go back to parliament as that minister must be lieing yet again ..they are back tracking every time..so do anyone know wats really happening for us that are disable and live on their own..I love to no the truth .but universal credit wrote to me in journal that they waiting for it to be in parliament haven.t they learnt the case in the courts ..why keep us discriminated

Replies

• poppy12345poppy12345 Forumite
    15.2K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Jude1967 wrote: »
    I spoke to universal credit and they said they waiting for it to go back into parliament..I lost my servere disable premium wen I claim universal credit.but the government stated that the reinstated it back in June and they were suppose to start the premium and back date all the ones that lost it..but why is it going back to parliament in the autumn..Wen the Minster stated in June that it's been reinstated and it's has to compensate and back. Okey but I still haven.t got it it..do anyone no why it has to go back to parliament as that minister must be lieing yet again ..they are back tracking every time..so do anyone know wats really happening for us that are disable and live on their own..I love to no the truth .but universal credit wrote to me in journal that they waiting for it to be in parliament haven.t they learnt the case in the courts ..why keep us discriminated
    The announcement was "they are changing the system" Not we have changed the system. Nothing has been changed yet, once it has the DWP will need to look at all those claimant that were previously claiming SDP. Once the announcement is made that the changes are in place it will take time to go through thousands of claimants. This is not something that's going to be done overnight.

https://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/written-questions-answers-statements/written-statement/Commons/2018-06-07/HCWS745/
  • AmesAmes Forumite
    18.5K Posts
    It has to go back to parliament because it's changing the law and that has to be approved.
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum