Personalised Credit Cards

in Credit Cards
7 replies 793 views
Can anybody tell me which UK companies allow customers to have personalised credit cards? Barlclaycard keeps on coming up on Google, but that's debit cards, not credit cards. Tandem also allow customer to choose a colour but I wondered if there's any others?

:)

Replies

• 18cc18cc Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    you can google credit card stickers - you could try personalising your card that way !
  • SystemSystem Forumite, Community Admin
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    All my credit cards are personalised. They all have my name on the front!
  • NasqueronNasqueron Forumite
    7.7K Posts
    Halifax used to, I tried to submit a photo of a fish that I took myself, they rejected it and you cannot contact the team about why, so I gave up.
    the concept of a United States of Europe is right.” Winston Churchill 1930
    I think that the Government are right to apply to join the European Economic Community...” -Winston Churchill 1961
    “The future of Europe if Britain were to be excluded is black indeed.”[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - Winston Churchill 1963
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
  • 18cc18cc Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    I used to have a goldfish card
  • hannah0101 wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me which UK companies allow customers to have personalised credit cards? Barlclaycard keeps on coming up on Google, but that's debit cards, not credit cards. Tandem also allow customer to choose a colour but I wondered if there's any others?

:)
    Hi Hannah0101 and welcome to the forum :)

If you are into your football, then most professional clubs and some semi-professional clubs have their own personalised credit cards that they issue to fans. With the logo of the club on them, that sort of thing...
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • Craig1981Craig1981 Forumite
    769 Posts
    Third Anniversary
    is it really best to choose a card company on personalised plastic they provide?

shop around for the best deal on the issuing company, then buy some cheap personalised stickers
  • 20aday20aday Forumite
    2.6K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    Capital One used to offer credit cards with different designs years ago as well didn't they?
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides