Any problems with the Creditclub application procedure

in Credit Cards
3 replies 595 views
I've been trying to move a cc debt that is due to lose the 0% intro rate, so I applied for a card with 90% chance of success through the creditclub. After 5 working days there had been a check on my file but I heard nothing back.
I then tried another 90% card and this time there was a quotation search but again, 5 working days later I've had no acceptance/decline email.

Is there a problem with the method of application or with the slack response from the card issuers?

Replies

• NasqueronNasqueron Forumite
    7.7K Posts
    Why not ring the lenders and ask? If it's not an instant yes they're probably checking your record and history to see if they want to lend to you
    the concept of a United States of Europe is right.” Winston Churchill 1930
    I think that the Government are right to apply to join the European Economic Community...” -Winston Churchill 1961
    “The future of Europe if Britain were to be excluded is black indeed.”[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - Winston Churchill 1963
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
  • roachyroachy Forumite
    10 Posts
    Nasqueron wrote: »
    Why not ring the lenders and ask? If it's not an instant yes they're probably checking your record and history to see if they want to lend to you

that would be a good idea,

both have said they have no record of my application.
  • NasqueronNasqueron Forumite
    7.7K Posts
    roachy wrote: »
    that would be a good idea,

both have said they have no record of my application.

MSE system seems to be broken then.

Try applying direct on the lender website for ONE card only, whichever is more likely to succeed and then go from there.
    the concept of a United States of Europe is right.” Winston Churchill 1930
    I think that the Government are right to apply to join the European Economic Community...” -Winston Churchill 1961
    “The future of Europe if Britain were to be excluded is black indeed.”[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] - Winston Churchill 1963
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides