1 debt vs 100 days chapter 30

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,634 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Very unexpectedly - one of my cats' insurance policies paid out. So I have £66.50 to add to my pay down pot. I thought I couldn't even find a spare 10p at the moment.

That is great :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • myamyamoo
    Options
    I'm still here but had a lot of car trouble so no further forward. I m hoping I can add some more next week.

Keep going everyone it really does make a difference no matter how small.
  • Calling14
    Calling14 Posts: 3,498 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I am still here. Lot of juggling around as my cc free period came to at end and I had to pay for fencing £100 last week- wasn't budgeted for.

Anyway enough of my rambling paid £40 off this so my totals are

£1256/£2276 £1020 to pay by 21.11.18.

Don't mind staying in when the weather is awful. Decided not to go to Ireland as my spending seemed to be getting out of control lately. Need to get a grasp on my financial situation.

Last week so stressed out daughter on way to Everest base camp- she's done it now and on her way down now. She took the hard way round crossed a moving glacier, which she struggled and cried a far bit doing. She said altitude hiking is just so painful. Pics are wow but I will be glad when her and her boyfriend are out of there. Especially as when you dont hear for days panic sets in. I have been buying clothes to cheer myself up whoops. Slapped wrist and back on track now.

Have a lovely weekend folks. Keep going. x
    LBM 13039 1.1.13 Now £0 Finally Debt FreeMortgage free Oct 2019:)EFund/savings £25000 10/11/22
  • beanielou
    Options
    Wow how awesome for your DD calling :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• dreamingofmoney
    Options
    Received N*xt statement and balance was standing at £156.83 following the return of a dress and a few small bank round downs this is now looking at £79.15. I would be made up if this was below £50 for the next challenge and then cleared within that 100 days. I am attacking this from the sidelines as my bigger debts take up all my extra money and love the fact that little chips at this one will see it gone without it being a burden.
    Thanks
    Debt free date May 20. Now the Mortgage1 £53862.45/£ 0% starting daily interest £4.48/£
    Jan GC £400/£Out of the water Feb £400/£
  • beanielou
    Options
    Received N*xt statement and balance was standing at £156.83 following the return of a dress and a few small bank round downs this is now looking at £79.15. I would be made up if this was below £50 for the next challenge and then cleared within that 100 days. I am attacking this from the sidelines as my bigger debts take up all my extra money and love the fact that little chips at this one will see it gone without it being a burden.
    Thanks

Well done :j :j

• Chandelier.
    Options
    Hello,

I'm still here. Unfortunately my debt has increased due to some dental work that needs doing. I'm not too fussed over this and will still aim to pay off £125 by the end of this challenge.

Sadly, I'm going to have to spend on some car repairs. I'll use the money I have saved to fund this. I'm not expecting it to be cheap. I'm getting a quote done on Thursday.
    Chandelier.
    Current Debt Repaid:
    £104/£619.

Check out my Diary
    :D
  • Chandelier.
    Options
    Evening,

I've moved a lot of my money around and have now paid off one of my credit cards which had a balance of £400.00. So that now stands at £0.

That now leaves me with one credit card, which I have paid £25.00 towards, bringing that balance to £550.00. The debt is likely to go up on this credit card over the next month due to having some dental work done. Once I know the final figures, I'll figure out a repayment plan.

I got a quote for the repairs to my car and I am able to use money saved in a car fund to cover this which I'm happy about.

I'll most likely leave this for now and join in with the next challenge.

All the best to everyone.
    Chandelier.
    Current Debt Repaid:
    £104/£619.

Check out my Diary
    :D
  • dreamingofmoney
    dreamingofmoney Posts: 430 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 21 October 2018 at 9:12AM
    Options
    Paid a couple of small payments this month and so balance is currently £75.19/£139[/
    I am fairly happy with this.
    Many thanks
    Debt free date May 20. Now the Mortgage1 £53862.45/£ 0% starting daily interest £4.48/£
    Jan GC £400/£Out of the water Feb £400/£
  • Robi90
    Robi90 Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I'm still here!

It's my payday today so I've made a payment of £520 to my credit card bringing my balance to £1369.77/£2000.

Not sure if I'll quit meet my £2000 target before 21st November but I've taken on a second part time-job which should start to pay weekly meaning I'll be able to post more regularly. :j
    [STRIKE]£799 - FD Personal Loan[/STRIKE] :beer:[STRIKE]£500/ £500 FD Overdraft[/STRIKE] :beer: [STRIKE]£5700/£5700 MBNA credit card[/STRIKE]:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure