Options
12345679»

Comments

• boliston
    boliston Posts: 3,012 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Stoke wrote: »
    No but entering a road knowing you will brake another vehicles momentum is wrong and unsafe and what you are seemingly condoning.

i was not advocating driving out in front of someone so they have to jam on the anchors but pulling out onto almost any a road even with cars in the far distance will usually mean cars will catch up with you and sit on your tail unless you are the fastest car on that road so you will have made them loose momentum just by being on the road - my pet hate is cars that refuse to overtake and tailgate instead to try and bully other drivers into going faster
  • ChrisK....._3
    Options
    I haven't implied that EVERY decision is illegal but it obviously suits your case to suggest that, which in turn suggests you KNOW you have already lost, so I wont bother re-iterating my entire post to remind how wrong you are. You just need to read it again
    rudekid48 wrote: »
    Claims go to court everyday to decide liability. If you believe that every decision made by an insurer is "illegal" then you need to specify which law is being broken, otherwise your post is just irrelevant noise.
    If I ruled the world.......
  • ChrisK....._3
    Options
    I just pull over, stick my arm out of the window and 'frantically' wave them by. It totally embarrasses them.

I remember a time when I pulled into the garage, bought some fuel and bought a token for the car wash, then I pulled around to the car wash only to find a Volvo estate blocking the entrance. Grrrrrrrrrrr - Few seconds later a guy came to car at which point I go out and torn him a new one screaming [expletives removed] about why has he blocked the car wash and why didn't he get a taken whilst paying for his fuel BEFORE pulling up to the car wash. After a long heated exchange he got in his car and drove into the car wash, then he drove straight through, drove all the way around and pulled up behind me. I pulled in to the car wash and all the time I was in the wash I was regretting every word I said., and was hating every second of going so far just to be in front. He was the ultimate winner hands down
    boliston wrote: »
    ...... my pet hate is cars that refuse to overtake and tailgate instead to try and bully other drivers into going faster
    If I ruled the world.......
  • rudekid48
    rudekid48 Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I haven't implied that EVERY decision is illegal but it obviously suits your case to suggest that, which in turn suggests you KNOW you have already lost, so I wont bother re-iterating my entire post to remind how wrong you are. You just need to read it again

Hmm, a very Trumpian, strawman reply. So, again, which law is being broken by these "illegal" decisions?
    All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure