IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Smart Park PCN - non UK

Options
124»

Comments

• JSY
    JSY Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    What ballpark figure are you thinking might be in play?

The PCN was for £100 and only at the appeal process at present - waiting their response.
    Again this is my first one (and hopefully last) so not sure how high these things can climb?
  • JSY
    JSY Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    UPDATE:

Hi All

Just wanted to let you all know that I have this afternoon received an email from Smart Parking confirming the cancelation of the parking charge!!

I have now passed this on to the Hire Co. to get my £40 'admin charge' refunded.

Thank you again for your help on this one, could not have done it without you.
    Kind regards
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well done.

One of the stupid things about these tickets is that a simple check of your home address would have confirmed their lack of ability to take matters forward. So they end up wasting everyone's time and money in a fruitless escapade.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure