We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Rented for 5 months - property not registered to a gas supplier
Good morning,
I have just enquired about my gas supplier by ringing 0870 608 1524 and have been informed the property is not registered with a gas supplier. I have been renting it for 5 months now. What is the process for me to get registered with a gas supplier and how can I go about finding the cheapest supplier?
I currently use SSE for my electric and pay a quarterly bill on their standard tariff. I have had a smart meter installed for two months so have a reasonable idea of what I am using per month.
I was told that going on a dual tariff with a monthly direct debit is often the cheapest way. Is this the case?
Presumably when I register with a gas supplier I will have to pay a back payment for the last 5 months, I wouldn't imagine it would be a lot as the heating has not been on since I moved in and as far as I know the only time the gas is used is to heat up the water which is minimal.
Please, can someone advise on the best course of action to move forward on this? This is probably basic stuff to most people but I have never had to do this before. My previous place used a gas and electric card and before that, I was with the parents.
Kind regards, Joe.
I have just enquired about my gas supplier by ringing 0870 608 1524 and have been informed the property is not registered with a gas supplier. I have been renting it for 5 months now. What is the process for me to get registered with a gas supplier and how can I go about finding the cheapest supplier?
I currently use SSE for my electric and pay a quarterly bill on their standard tariff. I have had a smart meter installed for two months so have a reasonable idea of what I am using per month.
I was told that going on a dual tariff with a monthly direct debit is often the cheapest way. Is this the case?
Presumably when I register with a gas supplier I will have to pay a back payment for the last 5 months, I wouldn't imagine it would be a lot as the heating has not been on since I moved in and as far as I know the only time the gas is used is to heat up the water which is minimal.
Please, can someone advise on the best course of action to move forward on this? This is probably basic stuff to most people but I have never had to do this before. My previous place used a gas and electric card and before that, I was with the parents.
Kind regards, Joe.
0
Comments
-
Good morning,
I have just enquired about my gas supplier by ringing 0870 608 1524 and have been informed the property is not registered with a gas supplier. I have been renting it for 5 months now. What is the process for me to get registered with a gas supplier and how can I go about finding the cheapest supplier?
I currently use SSE for my electric and pay a quarterly bill on their standard tariff. I have had a smart meter installed for two months so have a reasonable idea of what I am using per month.
I was told that going on a dual tariff with a monthly direct debit is often the cheapest way. Is this the case?
Presumably when I register with a gas supplier I will have to pay a back payment for the last 5 months, I wouldn't imagine it would be a lot as the heating has not been on since I moved in and as far as I know the only time the gas is used is to heat up the water which is minimal.
Please, can someone advise on the best course of action to move forward on this? This is probably basic stuff to most people but I have never had to do this before. My previous place used a gas and electric card and before that, I was with the parents.
Kind regards, Joe.
Contact your landlord/agent0 -
This won't help me get the cheapest tariff though? My landlord/letting agency have no reason to look around for the cheapest deal? Or am I missing something?0
-
This won't help me get the cheapest tariff though? My landlord/letting agency have no reason to look around for the cheapest deal? Or am I missing something?
You can't get cheaper than your current tariff.
You asked for advice "on the best course of action to move forward on this"
I have given you that (imho). Of course, entirely up to you if you wish to ignore it and already have a better alternative course to follow.0 -
Is this a brand new property ? Otherwise there must be an existing supplier.....even builders of brand houses sometime register to commission equipment.
Your main problem will convincing them what the original readings were on the day you moved in.
As advised contact the landlord/ letting agent because someone has screwed up here....just as you have by not sorting this on the day you moved in.0 -
Skools_Out wrote: »You can't get cheaper than your current tariff.
You asked for advice "on the best course of action to move forward on this"
I have given you that (imho). Of course, entirely up to you if you wish to ignore it and already have a better alternative course to follow.
His current electric tariff is SSE SVT, he can get a lot cheaper than that!0 -
At the risk of sounding daft, are you absolutely sure your property has a gas supply and that the water is not heated by electricity, OP? If it does yes, you will need to pay for what you have used. There are various comparison sites out there; you could start with the one in here, the Cheap Energy Club, commonly referred to as the CEC.
Others you could try are those pesky meerkats; I find their site very easy to use but not particularly up to date. Also you could explore cashback sites as some pay you way more than the CEC to switch. HTH.0 -
Not always. Do comparisons for dual fuel and separate suppliers. DD is often the cheapest.I was told that going on a dual tariff with a monthly direct debit is often the cheapest way. Is this the case?0 -
When you phoned the MPAS they should have asked you to look for your gas meter and tell them the MPAN number on it.
As said before, are you sure you have a gas service?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards