New Post Advanced Search

Help with CEL pre action court and protocol

edited 31 July 2018 at 9:00PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
2 replies 126 views
Tigerroll_18Tigerroll_18 Forumite
9 posts
Second Anniversary
edited 31 July 2018 at 9:00PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
Hi need some help with pre court action from CEL please?
Brief insight as to what’s happened. The driver Entered a doctors car park last November and left an hour and 25 mins later, was 45 min stay. At the time the driver entered, the practice was closed and car park was empty so wasn’t taking up patient spaces or doctor spaces.
About week later the keeper received a fine from CEL which the keeper refused to pay. The keeper receieved many more letters from CEL which fine promptly started increasing.
The keeper appealed on their website which was quickly responded by letter saying had gone past the time of appeal. Received all the other jargon from CEL including letters from ZZPS.
The keeper has now received pre court protocol letter and point blank refuse to pay no matter what. Does the keeper need to create a defence or print off the forms online from the pre court protocol and send them back to CEL saying The keeper denies liablity for the PCN?
Also The keeper received no pictures of the vehicle but they have some how found an address so are these letter classed as notice to keeper to?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• edited 31 July 2018 at 8:42PM
    RedxRedx Forumite
    34.4K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 31 July 2018 at 8:42PM
    edit post #1 above and remove any of the following words

"MY , ME , MYSELF & I"

never put those words on a public forum

what happened on the day happened to the DRIVER

what happened since that day happened to the KEEPER

only use those 2 words, nothing else , learn to speak as a third party to the proceedings

then read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread , post #2 , which details the LBC stage

at this stage there is no court case to defend so no you do not construct a defence

do not fill in any of their forms either

construct a rebuttal to the LBC and post it with a free certificate of posting from the P O Counter

the original postal notice to the keeper was the pcn , the NTK

perhaps drop a SAR bomb on them under the GDPR 2018 ? to get all evidence and documents etc
  • Tigerroll_18Tigerroll_18 Forumite
    9 posts
    Second Anniversary
    Done Red x

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support