wire-Free Home safety Camera

Hello

i am looking for wire-free Home safety camera. recently I saw Foscam E1 IP camera and i am impressed with it following features:
waterproof, long lasting battery, FHD 1080P live view, playback, Advanced Motion Detection and Night Vision.
or please suggest me the better one ?

thanks

Comments

• smale
    smale Posts: 1 Newbie
    High quality material, easy to set up, and good image quality. I think one person is enough to set this up. I always set all my cameras with Static IP.
  • smale wrote: »
    High quality material, easy to set up, and good image quality. I think one person is enough to set this up. I always set all my cameras with Static IP.
    Wire free … absolute crap…..

You can get ip dome cameras better spec £20- £30 from fleabay pay someone to fit it still be £100 + cheaper wont need to be recharged wirelss in security terms is one up from a sticker saying you have an alarm but probably less effective than a dummy alarm box that flashes..
  • which Foscam Ip camera model you have ?
    do you know how to set up ?
    how is the quality of day light and night vision?
  • Wire free … absolute crap…..

You can get ip dome cameras better spec £20- £30 from fleabay pay someone to fit it still be £100 + cheaper wont need to be recharged wirelss in security terms is one up from a sticker saying you have an alarm but probably less effective than a dummy alarm box that flashes..
    can you show me the day light and night vision quality of ip dome cameras?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure