Make up to £10 a day in August 2018 - Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Welcome home, shariann:beer:. I don't suppose you've got much holiday left now. Schools round here go back very early September. Enjoy the remaining time you have off work and try to get some quality relaxation in. I know you've had a lovely holiday but sometimes they can be pretty tiring especially when the weather is so hot:(

Thanks cbc. I had a lovely time but am worn out and I have been helping DD move today.

Does anyone know if any of the book/CD buying websites have any bonus offers on for people wanting to sell things over the Bank Holiday please?

There is 15% extra on Ziffit this weekend with code AUGUST15
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • ziggy2407
    ziggy2407 Posts: 4,078 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just a little update

CEX sale £44
    Shopmium £1

Hoping that the few freebies/offers that I've picked up today will be in the bank before the end of the month - hubby and son were pleased with my efforts too.

Goodreads 2024 Challenge: 32/80
    Goodreads 2023 Challenge: 77/52

• atti
    atti Posts: 224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Currently sitting at £55.83 from a few bits and pieces. This should be bolstered next week when I get paid for my overtime. Have also (at last) got to £50 on YouGov but not counting that until it's paid out.

I'm currently trying to resist going to the monthly flee market because I don't have any more spending money put aside this month and I know I'll end up buying pretty shiny tat regardless - I'm such a magpie!
    #13 Make 2023 in 2023 - £2085.20/£2023
    #23 Save £8k in 2023 - £6642.66/£8000
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    atti wrote: »
    Currently sitting at £55.83 from a few bits and pieces. This should be bolstered next week when I get paid for my overtime. Have also (at last) got to £50 on YouGov but not counting that until it's paid out.

I'm currently trying to resist going to the monthly flee market because I don't have any more spending money put aside this month and I know I'll end up buying pretty shiny tat regardless - I'm such a magpie!

Well done on reaching target on YouGov :T Think I will be ready for retiring by the time mine reaches payout. Wish they would lower the target.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • neilix
    neilix Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    A few more bits and bobs to add to the pile

Curious Cat £1.12
    MySurvey £5.00
    Branded Surveys £7.65

Which leaves me agonisingly close to my goal for the month at £59.35/£60.00

I might go and look for some spare change outside the supermarket :)
  • LexieLou
    LexieLou Posts: 714 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    FrankieM wrote: »
    I've posted off my ebay sale and paid the fees so it brings my total to £234.50/£310.

Hi,
    Do you pay your ebay fees as soon as you have completed the sale and been paid? I often wonder is this possible as I would prefer, when I sell an item, to have paid the fees there and then.

Thanks
    £38,000 and change to £0
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    LexieLou wrote: »
    Hi,
    Do you pay your ebay fees as soon as you have completed the sale and been paid? I often wonder is this possible as I would prefer, when I sell an item, to have paid the fees there and then.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, it usually shows up on my account the day after. It's not invoiced but it's an amount that I owe eby.
    I prefer to pay all fees as soon as I can too
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've added my extra money from DS (only one more week of this and then he goes back to uni)

So my total is £249.50/£310

I did sell some drawers on schpock but when the buyer opened them they weren't quite up to par, so back they came. I'm terrible at this selling malarkey!

My DD has taken them to see whether she can make use of them, so I may get some money. I'll have to see.

I was looking on a very old thread, when there used to be the free scratchcards and bingo...is that still a thing?
    I really need to find some easy income for sitting in front of the tv now that the rain has come back. :/
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Anyone know how to contact support on Onepulse?

Just tried to cash out and says I have to contact support but cant find it.

Probably probs with my paypal account again. :mad:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone know how to contact support on Onepulse?

Just tried to cash out and says I have to contact support but cant find it.

Probably probs with my paypal account again. :mad:

Hi. KM. I think you need to go to activity. On my app it’s a little speech bubble with lines in it. At the top there is a box that says need help? ask away.

I am on an iPhone so may be different for Android
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business