Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

Outlook recall. Won't stop

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Techie Stuff
2 replies 283 views
Busybee129Busybee129 Forumite
2 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Techie Stuff
Hi,!
I have not posted before but could do with some help.

I have recalled a message that I sent through outlook however I am getting lots of recalled messages. I have created a rule so that they move into my trash however I am!really!concerned that the company I recalled the message from will be getting lots of messages to.

There is nothing bad in the message sent it just it wasn't as up to date as I needed it to be.

Is there anything I can do to stop the company I recalled the message from getting all these emails. I plan to call them in the morning but I'm so worried they are going to come in to so many emails. I have only just been offered a role(not IT)

I have gone offline until this can be sorted.

Thanks for helping (in advance -i know) I could cry

Replies

• LorianLorian Forumite
    5.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm probably the bearer of bad news....

Its likely everyone you sent it to has the original message in their inbox (fully readable) followed by an email from you saying you wish to recall it.

saying you have lots of recalled messages doesn't really make sense.
  • Thank you for replying, there was nothing bad in there luckily. I'm just so worried about these failed to recall emails that are coming through thick and fast. They are going in my sent items to.
This discussion has been closed.