MSE Poll: Do you just head to Amazon when you shop online?
Poll started 24 July 2018Last year, retail heavyweight Amazon reportedly accounted for over a third of online spending in the UK – suggesting it’s the first port of call for many, especially those who pay £79 a year for its Amazon Prime ‘free’ next-day delivery service.
So we want to know if you still compare prices when shopping online, or whether you just head to Amazon out of habit?
Please select the option closest to your view, EXCLUDING GROCERIES…
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards