Personal Health budgets/wales

Hi hope someone can help me on this- as I am getting very confused with different authorities etc.
My wife will need substantial care when she leaves hospital. Our consultant (based in Walton/England)- has agreed to support her in getting a Personal Health budget. Our Welsh council/Conwy has said Wales don't do these ?? Is this true.
Internet suggests you apply for these through the council ?/
Basically if anyone can give me as much help/advice as possible I would be really grateful.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin and MSE campaign win

April's 20% energy price guarantee hike postponed

MSE News

Childcare budget boost

More support for children from nine months and those on Universal Credit

MSE News

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools